To say we are living in a time of extraordinary changes has become an understatement in just the last few weeks. It’s an anxious time for everyone in Nobleton and all Canadians as the way we interact, work, shop and do almost everything else has been dramatically altered.
I want you to know that we are doing everything possible to ensure you can keep counting on us at King Custom Cleaners.
Here is what is happening at King Custom Cleaners in Nobleton
- Cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces regularly for staff and clients/visitors.
- Reminding visitors and customers about our Contactless Pick-up and Delivery services
- Our employees are staying home if they don’t feel well and we are covering one another’s shifts.
- We’re monitoring the situation closely and following the precautions outlined by health officials.
What you can do:
- Visit Health Canada for evolving information about risk factors (including travel to certain locations) and symptoms.
- You can stay updated with information about symptoms and treatment, how to protect yourself, and the status of COVID-19 by following any of the credible information sources (which are being updated regularly). See below for link.